Manage my Business
Terms & Conditions
General Work Terms
- All site content (text and multimedia) will be the sole responsibility of the client to provide to Ideadunes. Such should be provided prior to commencing the work.
- The client is solely responsible for taking proper backup of all content on their site prior to letting Ideadunes undertake the required course of action towards meeting the contract. Any loss or damage to existing data shall not be a responsibility of Ideadunes under any circumstances.
- Ideadunes will provide the Client an opportunity to review the appearance and content of the Web site during the design and once they are completed.
- The Client retains the copyright to data, files and graphic logos provided by the Client and grants Ideadunes the rights to publish and use such material.
- Ideadunes will not accept responsibility for any alterations caused by the Client or a third party occurring to the Client's pages/website once installed/deployed.
- Ideadunes accepts payments by cheque, Cash or Bank Transfers (although we reserve the right to decline payment in any of these forms without notice). Without limitation, Ideadunes reserves the right to withdraw any payment methods at any time and to vary its prices without prior notice.
- Ideadunes will not refund any part of the amount if the client agrees to work with us and start the project by giving an advance amount.
- A cancellation fee may be charged if the Customer cancels the Service prior to completion. The fee will be equal to the amount of work completed at the point of cancellation.
- Any change or tweak request by the client post approval and/or further to the subsequent stage of project process shall be treated as add-on work and be additionally billed.
- The client must pay the fee charged by Ideadunes without any deductions, discounts or debt settlement by the agreed due dates.
- On completion of the Job (Website design and/or website development), the website will be uploaded to the Customer area of Ideadunes server for approval. Upon approval by the Client, the website will be uploaded to the destination server where the site shall stay. Ideadunes reserves the right to delay uploading of the website until full payment has been received.
- Ideadunes reserve the right to share the client’s project history and case study with other clients.