OpenERP is an open source business model which improves performance and efficiency of businesses globally. It consists a gamut of business applications expanding to every business processes. OpenERP is the most complete open source ERP available which allows customers to begin with a module and add further modules as per the necessity. Customers get to experience the functionalities of an ERP without any huge investment involved .
OpenERP is based on Model View Controller architecture, distributed server, dynamic Graphical User Interface, object database, flexible workflows, and can generate customisable reports.
There are more than a 100 modules for Openerp, many of them being Openerp certified as well, Various modules which are widely used and are available for OpenERP are:-
- Sales Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Project Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resources
- Warehouse Management
- Supply Chain Management etc.
OpenERP is advantageous in many ways as it provides both online and on site services and is affordable.
What Ideadunes Provide
- Implementation of OpenERP.
- Creating new modules
- Customization of modules
- OpenERP Software as a Service
- Training on OpenERP
- Integrating OpenERP with Legacy Applications.
- Data Migration from current system to Open ERP
- Integrating OpenERP with E commerce solutions, Company Website.
- Quality control and stability test for all modules on Open ERP
- Maintenance and Support of OpenERP
- Benchmarking Stage
- Understanding of the business concept
- Preparing Functional range for the client
- Adoption of Open ERP
- Usability in various processes
- Functionalities to be integrated
- Vision Development Stage
- Alignment of Business Goals
- Taking utmost care of all the Stakeholder’s need
- Taking in account the ERP user needs.
- Proper Knowledge Transfer
- Implementation Stage
- Thorough Analysis
- Industry specific Interface
- Data Import, Migration
- Business Process Implementation
- ERP Deployment